Best Practices for Community Gardening During COVID-19 - Supplies
- Hand and tool washing soap and facilities at each garden.
- Hand sanitizer if a washing station is not possible
- Cleaning materials to sanitize commonly touched surfaces such as spray bottles with a bleach mixture of 5 tablespoons bleach per gallon of water or 4 teaspoons bleach per quart of water.
- Secure place to lock up common tools so they can’t be a source of transmission.
- Nonporous plastic tables that can easily be cleaned and disinfected.
- Automatic irrigation systems when possible